I’m in the midst of studying linear algebra (spoiler alert: it sucks), but I wanted to post something quick hear because the beautiful Meagan at Beatutiful Things is starting a Thursday Thoughts Link Up this week and I had to take part! I love her Thursday Thoughts posts and was so excited to get to take part!
– that french press coffee is basically the new best thing in my life.
– that studying is overrated.
– nothing quite compares to the dulcet tones of City High’s classic, What Would You Do
– that movies about summer camps are classic, basically always (can anybody say the Parent Trap?!?)
– that I had a lot more thoughts until I sat down to write this.
– that Valentines Day means lots of butterfinger hearts #iaintmadaboutit
– that being done with tests today means there is a BIG glass of wine in my future.
– that maybe (just maybe) it may possibly be around the time to take down our Christmas tree. Maybe.
– that I desperately need to read a book that isn’t about math. Any suggestions?
– that Twistee Treat is an Orlando treasure.
– that it is time to bring back the side pony #legit.
– that the hippo mug is the BEST mug:
A photo posted by Liz (@liz_tippy) on
– that I ran out of time to do the Golden Vlog link up this week – but don’t worry – I will be vlogging later this week and joining that party WAY late.