Hey Internet! Happy Friday!
So, real talk: I’m bad at Twitter. I Shouldn’t be because I think in sound bytes a lot of the time. I even think “that’s funny. I should tweet that.” Sometimes I even type the tweet into the notes app on my phone. WHY? Why don’t I just tweet things? Is it because I am lazy? Probs. Its also partially because even when I think in sound bytes, they end up being more that 140 characters and I hate having to cut down. The magic gets lost somewhere around the second “u.”
So I write my tweets and they never get tweeted, but today I am going to share my tweets with the world! (I know. It’s so exciting). So here we go:
- I went through a range of emotions when I realized that one of my favorite Christmas songs was by Barry Manilow. None of them were good.
- I am in full on final study mode. Pass the cheezits and chocolate.
- Apparently TSwift is NOT singing “the bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake baby.” I am super disappointed about this #thebakerISgonnabake
- Me, Monday night: STUDY! ALL THE TIME BE STUDY!!!
Me, Tuesday afternoon: Naps is good things.
- My phone autocorrects Mickey to MICKEY. I may be over-excitable.
- How many Hershey’s Peppermint Bark bells are too many Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells?
- Napping with a cinnamon candle and my Christmas lights lit: magical or a sure fire way to die a fiery death? #letsgowithmagic.
So that’s some of my twitter thoughts that have never seen the light of day. You. Are. Welcome. There aren’t too many right now, but I’m sure a second installment is on its way.