Since I have been gone for FOREVER, I thought I would stop in and talk about some things I am currently obsessed with, so you can get a feel for what I’ve been up to when I wasn’t freaking out about finals and then ignoring real life because of the holidays.
In no particular order:
- HGTV: I have a problem, and the problems name is Fixer Upper, I have watched every episode on Netflix, and have started re-watching them. I also bought My Big Family Renovation from Amazon Prime, because when my girl Jen Hatmaker is on an HGTV show you KNOW I need to watch it. All I want to do is buy a house with the no money I have and the KNOCK DOWN ALL THE WALLS
- Still Hamilton: Seriously Internet. Go listen to it RIGHT NOW. It is better than this blog – I will admit that! Go! Now!
- John Mulaney – The Comback Kid: This is my new favorite comedy special on Netflix. I watched it 3 times in a week while I was home because I just need all of my friends to GET ON MY LEVEL
- Christmas: There was so much Christmas!!! But now I’m back in school…boo…
- Plaid Puffer Vests – two Christmases in a row I have gotten plaid puffer vests from Land’s End for Christmas. And they may be my two favorite pieces in my closet. I am not even a little bit kidding. This is the vest I got this year and I have been LIVING in it:
- Peppermint Schaaps in my Coffee: ’nuff said
What are YOU obsessing over at the moment, Internet?