Hey Internet! Happy Thursday! This has been a week – lots of homework and couch napping because my stomach has been super weird, but I think I’m on the up and up and I have some thoughts for you! Be sure to go over to the host Meagan’s blog and check out her thoughts to!
Thursday Thoughts | Vol. 4
– couch naps and floor naps are super underrated. I love them so much – it is not rare for me to choose napping on the floor over napping in my bed.
– ginger beer is not only great for making Moscow Mules, it also makes a wonderful (yet expensive) sick-person drink.
– friend-sickness (like home-sickness, but you miss your friends and not your home) is a real and serious affliction – and I am currently suffering from it like woah.
– I may have gotten a sunburn today… perhaps I should wear sunscreen when I go out and about in Florida… perhaps…
– These may be the best brownies in the world. For reals though.
– Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival is a beautiful thing. I will be back with a TON of photos next week, but here is a teaser:
How was your week Internet?