I know it has been a long time since I’ve been around these parts, but I promise I will be more present from here on out (or at least I promise to really try). Today we I’m going to do a good old fashioned Thursday Thoughts post. Be sure to go over to the host Meagan’s blog and check out her thoughts to!
– that if you have not binge watched the entire first season of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt of Netflix, then you really need to sort out your priorities.
– that it is time for PBS to kick it old school and bring back Zoom. (C’mon and Zoom C’mon and Zoom C’mon and Zoom C’mon and Zooma Zooma Zooma Zoom!)
– cooking is totally a therapeutic activity (as evidenced by tuesday night when I made: Korean BBQ pulled pork in the crock pot, a sausage, kale, sweet potato and goat cheese hash, some banana muffins AND I pickled some onions (I PICKLED MY OWN ONIONS PEOPLE)).
– It’s totally NOT theraputic when you accidentally slice off a tiny tiny part of your idea finger while doing said cooking.
– I must have the magic in me, because I am ballin’ at getting Be Our Guest reservations (I have gotten them twice in a month. #beourguestbreakfast #theyusuallybookupmonthsinadvance)
– Sometimes you just need to take a day to be dapper. #dapperday2015
– that I may be in danger because there is Kraft Mac & Cheese recall and I totally have eaten a box within the past 3 days.
– Pinot Noir is a musical masterpiece: You. Are. Welcome. Internet. You. Are. Welcome.