Hey Internet! It’s Thursday and I have thoughts! Let’s begin….
- that now that the GRE is over (I crushed it btw) it is time to start a new book – Gone Girl is downloading to my kindle as I type this.
- that I can’t wait to try the new tiramisu latte at Starbucks – coffee flavored like a pastry soaked in coffee? SIGN ME UP!
- that sometimes you just need to go to some friends’ place for cat snuggles and TV (and animal YouTube videos and tacos and everything magic in this world). I mean…..
- That this test taking business is a serious deal. Before I went into the GRE testing room they had me tun out my pockets, roll up my sleeves and then they wanded me with a metal detector. Legit.
- That homemade fried rice is the best fried rice.
Yes. I did make my own fried rice today. And yes if was totally glorious. A photo posted by Liz (@liz_tippy) on
- That EVERYONE needs to drop what they are doing and watch this NOW:
Happy Weekend Internet!