Thursday Thoughts | Vol. 1

Hey Internet!

I’m in the midst of studying linear algebra (spoiler alert: it sucks), but I wanted to post something quick hear because the beautiful Meagan at Beatutiful Things is starting a Thursday Thoughts Link Up this week and I had to take part! I love her Thursday Thoughts posts and was so excited to get to take part!

Beautiful Things

I think…..

– that french press coffee is basically the new best thing in my life.

– that studying is overrated.

– nothing quite compares to the dulcet tones of City High’s classic, What Would You Do

– that movies about summer camps are classic, basically always (can anybody say the Parent Trap?!?)

– that I had a lot more thoughts until I sat down to write this.

– that Valentines Day means lots of butterfinger hearts #iaintmadaboutit

– that being done with tests today means there is a BIG glass of wine in my future.

– that maybe (just maybe) it may possibly be around the time to take down our Christmas tree. Maybe.

– that I desperately need to read a book that isn’t about math. Any suggestions?

– that Twistee Treat is an Orlando treasure.

– that it is time to bring back the side pony #legit.

– that the hippo mug is the BEST mug:

Something is lurking below the surface….. #HIPPOATTACKCOFFEE

A photo posted by Liz (@liz_tippy) on

…and…

– that I ran out of time to do the Golden Vlog link up this week – but don’t worry – I will be vlogging later this week and joining that party WAY late.

13 Responses to Thursday Thoughts | Vol. 1

1. Dawn says:

Every time I drive to Clermont for a hair appointment, I go past the Twistee Treat on 27…and I always ask myself why I don’t make a later appointment (I always schedule for the first appointment on Saturday morning) so I can stop and try it. One of these days!

• Liz says:

YOU NEED TO. We live in fake Cleremont (basically four corners) and we drive over to the one on 192 a shameful amount.

• Dawn says:

Ha! When I first moved to Florida (13 years ago now OMG), I lived in Davenport right on 27, so I know right where you mean. I’m in Lakeland now, so it’s a hike for me to Clermont, but you know how it can be when you find someone who understands how to cut your hair — worth the hour and ten minute drive every 8 weeks. 😉 I may need to seriously consider adjusting my time when I make my next appointment!

2. meagan says:

YAY! So happy you linked up…mostly because I love your hilarious antics. I am ROLLING at this hippo mug right now. THAT IS GENIUS. NO judging on the Christmas decor…ya know you aren’t procrastinating..you are just ahead of the game and planning for next year! Ever since your insta post about your french press coffee I have legit been scoping out different ones so I can take the plunge and buy my own!!! Have a happy Thursday!!!! #sideponysneedtohappen

3. The side pony comment. Absolutely dying. Too funny!!

4. You have to share the city high parody! What would you do?

5. Alex says:

OMG I can’t believe you just mentioned City High, I was talking about this song with friends at a bar last weekend that was hosting 90s night, this is such a classic throwback!
    -Alex

6. Lindsey says:

LOVE the Parent Trap, the mug, and your Thursday Thoughts! 🙂

7. JAmie says:

love this!! xxo
    Want to follow each other?
    Jamie