Hey Internet! I know it has been forever, but things here are CRI-ZA-ZY!!
I started my new job last Saturday and have been in training basically non-stop since.
But I wanted to stop by with some updates!
- I haven’t done much school since starting work, so that is stressful. I had to skip two sections of my two hardest classes last week, so that’s going to be hard.
- I literally cannot keep track of what day it is. At all.
- On the bright side, work is really great! I’m having a lot of fun! Which makes me happy.
- With my new school and work schedule I won’t have any day off. Ever. I am in school Monday through Thursday and Work Friday through Sunday. It’s a lot.
- My last full day off was Saturday and I went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, it was a lot of fun. The Food and Wine Festival is going on at Epcot and it was delicious.
- I CANNOT FLIPPIN WAIT for Gilmore Girls to come to Netflix!!!
- I’m quickly becoming a three-cups-of-coffee-a-day type of girl. God help us all. (And that’s not blasphemous because I really mean it).
- The Roommates and I went to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and my life was made!! (I went as Jess day From New Girl).
- Things on the Titanic are going well. As evidenced by this post and these pictures:
But wait! There’s More!!
I’m so excited to raffle off a GiGi New York baby bag, beloved by fashion bloggers, bloggers, and fashionistas alike. And I get to do with it some of my fave girls. Happy Monday. Am I right?
a Rafflecopter giveaway