It has been a crazy ride down here in Florida and I have really not gotten to do a lot of blog writing. And that makes me sad. So I thought I would check in and let you know what has been going on lately.
- I am two weeks into school and it has been going good! Well, I mean I have to get up at 5 am 2 days a week so I can make it to my TWO HOUR LONG Calculus 3 class. That is rough. But I am loving my stats classes a lot, which is a good sign. So it is good.
- I don’t have a job yet. I had an interview on Monday for a position I REALLY WANT and I should be hearing next week. If I don’t get it it may be time to start reevaluating my options, which I really don’t want to do. Any prayers or good thoughts you send me would be much appreciated!!
- We are finally settled into the Titanic. Well, I am. They FINALLY patched up the hole in my roommate’s wall today, so she will actually be able to unpack things soon! You know… a month after we moved in…
- Binx is adjusting. He got his first ever catnip toy yesterday and has be LOVING that. Without any other pets here he is making it known that he needs stimulation or else he gets grumps.
- I’m watching a lot of Psych as I do math homework, which is a lot of fun. I am tired of nobody watching Psych, so if you have netflix go do that right now so we can talk about it!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays I’ve been taking CRAZY naps. like 3-5 hours. I am not made to get up at 5 in the morning.
- I think I am single-handedly supporting the FDOT. In order to get to campus I pay $18 in tolls per week. I would tell you what that is per semester, but I don’t want to cry. (Did I mention I am still looking for a job?) And before you tell me not to take the toll roads, Internet, let me tell you that if I don’t take the toll roads it turns my 8 hours/week commuting into 12 hours/week commuting and I am not willing to do that.
- I’m going to see Ghostbusters in theaters tomorrow for a friend’s birthday, and I am SO EXCITED. Admittedly I am way more excited to see my friend than the movie, but the movie will be fun.
- I love my roommates. They are awesome and funny and Disney-loving and wonderful. That makes me happy.
- Marcie and I are each uploading one video/week onto our shared youtube channel as a way to keep up with each other well. If you want to see how we live our lives you can check it out. Here is my video from this week (don’t worry they are never over 5 minutes long):
So things are good internet. I tend to struggle on days when I have nothing to do, thinking “I should be doing xyz right now!” but I know I will miss this when I have a job and never have a totally free day. I’ma try to keep up the blogging now that my life is a tad more figured out.
How are you internet?
PS Don’t forget the raffle!!